Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: £45k-£60k DOE+bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
If you're looking for a new Sales Manager position then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
Working for a company who are thriving and whose profit is increasing rapidly year on year, this is a newly created role, allowing the CEO to focus on other areas of the business.
Key Responsibilities within your new role:
- Managing the sales team of 3, nurturing, coaching and mentoring the team
- Implementing sales strategies
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Analysing sales against manufacturing requirements
- Forecasting 3 months in advance
- Setting KPI's according to business objectives
- Account Managing Key Customers
- Attending Management meetings
Essential Skills/Qualities required:
- A Business related degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience as Head of Sales/Sales Manager
- Experience working with/managing a marketing team
- Previous experience working within the food or science sector
Apply today if you have the right skills and experience, Nicola - Permanent Consultant will call you to discuss the role in further detail with you. The company we're recruiting for would like to conduct MS Teams interviews initially at this time. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.