Badenoch + Clark are working in partnership with an award-winning practice, who have a great reputation across the North West.
The firm pride themselves on their customer centricity, whilst offering a working culture that creates an enjoyable and rewarding career for their teams.
The successful candidate will lead and drive this practice area within this specific office location, whilst working closely with the wider Employment team based in other offices. The candidate must therefore be confident working alone, with a keen interest in business development. There is an existing caseload to begin with which can be developed, and there is scope to grow the discipline in this location.
- Qualified Solicitor, minimum 5+ years PQE
- Experience of Corporate support work
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts and handbooks, including those for senior staff
members and Directors, as well as self-employed individuals
- Handling of complex Employment Tribunal matters through to conclusion
- Advising owners, senior managers and HR teams on day to day employment and HR
- Marketing and business development activity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor to progress their career with a leading regional practice.
Please contact Paige Stephens for further details.
0113 218 6052
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.