Digital Technical Manager - 6month contract - Remote
Title - Digital Technical Lead / Manager
Location - Remote - with potential travel to Surrey when required.
Duration - 6/12 month contracts
Rates - The daily rates are based on your experience.
We are looking for a talented Technical Lead / Manager to join the Digital team. As the technical lead, you will be responsible for the technical analysis and scoping of business requirements, solution and application design as well as technical delivery tasks.
- Manage the relationship with the technical resource from third-party agencies to ensure website functionality is delivered on time, budget and quality
- Setting all technical standards for the companies digital delivery
- Day to day management of all technical development, support and logistics provided by third-parties for both BAU and projects
- Review and agree the website technical architecture and ensure the architecture integrity is maintained
You will have proven solid experience in managing a medium sized cross-functional development team following the principles of Agile development methodology and be familiar with fundamental Agile frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
In addition you will have some of the core technical skills listed below.
- Experience of CMS Platforms
- Responsive Web Design
- Experience of Microsoft technologies in particular delivering .NET web applications
- Has experience with Object-orientated design (OOD)
- Has experience with webAPI, RESTful Web Services, SQL Server and Agile/TDD
- Ability to understand business focused development and requirements
- Has a broad interest in diverse IT technologies and their application in business
- Is imaginative and creative in solving problems
If the above fits your profile, please send your updated CV and i'll call you ASAP.
Interview slots available this week.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Digital Technical Manager - 6month contract - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.