Client Services Manager
Client Service Manager - full time 37.5 hours per week, maternity cover.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and experienced Client Service Manager for our Bristol based client.
This is an exciting role, ideal for a digital marketeer within a busy city centre creative marketing agency.
You will have experience of working withing the publishing or agency world; project managing multiple clients. This role gives you creative license from conception to completion, including briefing clients, delivery of marketing campaigns and co-ordinating both internal and external teams to ensure the efficient delivery of commercial targets.
This is a really great opportunity and they need someone to start ASAP to hit the ground running.
- Strong ability to multitask and work at pace
- A commercial acumen and understanding of client briefs
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident in producing digital events using modern platforms (such as BigMarker, ON24, Crowdcast)
- A planning and organisation extraordinaire
- Good budget control
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can create compelling copy
- Data-driven mindset
- Driven to achieve outstanding results for clients
- Innovative and proactive to find best practice solutions to improve service and/ or products
- Excellent communication skills, and work well in a team environment whilst working to tight deadlines
- Ability to be resourceful, adaptable with a positive attitude. Good interpersonal skills for managing internal stakeholders or external clients
- A natural problem solver with the ability to remain calm under pressure
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with key accounts and existing clients
- Briefing clients and internal teams on campaign requirements and providing clarity around stakeholder sign-off process
- Planning and scheduling campaign activity and deliverables to support internal workflow and to communicate timescales to clients
- Liaising with clients; campaign kick-off calls, campaign update calls/emails/meetings, campaign debrief meetings, copy-chasing
- Project managing active campaigns from concept to completion
- Delivery of marketing campaign elements: copywriting for email, social and landing pages; content subbing and proofing etc
- Coordinating internal and external teams and other third party suppliers as necessary
- Preparing and sharing weekly campaign reporting and insights internally
- Weekly reporting on campaign activity; compiling and communicating campaign results to clients as needed
- Delivering insight to clients to support their campaigns and consulting on digital and content marketing strategy
- Budget control to ensure campaigns are delivered to an acceptable margin: raising POs, managing client expectations, telemarketing suppliers, editorial costs
- Supporting the commercial team in the creation of campaign proposals to ensure they will deliver against client objectives in the most efficient and effective way
- Advocating and delivering our vision for amazing client experience
- Measuring and optimising performance to continually evolve our quality of service
Remote Interviews to be arranged for week commencing 18th January.
This role will initially be working from home and then will be office based in line with government guidelines
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.