Customer Service Advisor
LOCATION: Wellington, Somerset
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30 (1-hour lunch break)
Office Angels are currently working with an Industry leading company based in Wellington, Somerset who are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join there friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis!
This is a very exciting opportunity for a customer focused and pro-active professional to join this growing business.
In this role you will be reporting to the Customer Services and Sales support Manager, you will be a key member of the office-based team and be responsible for the growth and retention of the business. Duties will include:
- Pro-active account management and ownership of all customers as well as growth and retention of customers
- Responsible for building a strong rapport with all customers
- Identifying and developing opportunities to provide customers with additional services
- Taking ownership for professional and timely resolutions of customers issues ad queries
- Being the prime point of contact for customers, delivering an exemplary customer experience
- Working well with external sales team and liaising with the technical team to resolve issues
The successful candidate must demonstrate a customer focused mentality, pro-active approach, strong work ethic, energy and enthusiasm. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication with high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight timescales with the skill to relay information clearly to a varied audience.
Along with an impressive working environment and friendly and welcoming team you are also entitled to a generous pension scheme, 28 days holiday (rising 1 day, annually) and free on-site parking.
Telephone interviews are to be held next week so if you meet the above criteria and pride yourself on your customer service skills then please don't delay in applying for this role. Please apply online or if you'd prefer to discuss the above role over the phone, please call us on 01823 285440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.