Customer Service Expert
Customer Service Expert
Location - Norwich
Base Location - NR3 Area
Full time, £25,000 + Benefits
Enjoy delivering great Customer Service?
Enjoy supporting friends and family on their new phones or with new technology?
Then working with Enjoy could be the perfect role for you!
Who Are Enjoy?
Enjoy are on a mission, to bring mobile technology to everybody but you won't find them on the high street, they're a mobile technology store. As customers make their purchases online via Enjoys partners, they are offered the opportunity to have an Enjoy Customer Service Expert supply their product for them at a date and time suited to them.
So what does an Expert Do?
As an expert you'll be out in the field visiting customers and using your knowledge and compassion to give them the best start with their technology in the comfort of their own home. You'll elevate the customers' experience by demonstrating kindness, sharing your knowledge and offering additional products during every visit.
There are some Key Requirements for this Role:
- This is a field-based role, so you will be driving and therefore need a full UK Manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- This is a permanent role working 10 hour days across a 4-day week, so it is key you are flexible to work evening and weekends.
- You will work independently in the field so will need to be able to lift up to 23kgs (which is the max weight allowance of your holiday suitcase)
What's it like to work for Enjoy?
Enjoy are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering ambitious goals. They are building a great company and a great place to work where they live their values of Kindness, Winning Together, Justice, Experience Obsessed and Growth Mindset every single day.
What Skills do I need?
- Ability to build rapport with customers quickly.
- Able to work effectively to goals and targets including sales and customer feedback.
- Good communication and active listening skills.
- Responsive to a customer's needs and able to make recommendations.
What will I get from working with Enjoy?
Benefits: 28 Days annual leave including bank holidays, Life assurance 4x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, free snacks and drinks at your base location and uniform.
Training: Full extensive training once you start with continuous training and development throughout your career.
Equipment: Enjoy uniform (t-shirt and jacket), your Enjoy phone, as well as a fully prepped and maintained vehicle for each shift you work.
Support: The Enjoy support team are there for you each and every day to provide guidance and safety, based in HQ they are always one click away.
This role won't be around for long, so we would advise getting your application to us as soon as possible by applying today.
We need to make you aware that Offers are subject to Right to work, Criminal Records, Driving and Reference checks. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as a Disability Confident Employer Enjoy and Adecco can offer additional support. For any concerns, queries or additional support required please contact the recruitment team or call 01782 558220.