***SUPPORT TECHNICIAN WANTED***
A big client are recruiting for a Support Technician to join their manufacturing team based in Worcester supporting our Material Solutions business within this big client. We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a friendly team environment, initially responsible for key support activities to our manufacturing processes but with the the opportunity for growth as the business develops.
- Worcester based.
- ASAP start.
- Hours Afternoon: 2pm - 10pm
- Nearby locations considered if you can commute
- Large client
- Weekly Pay - 4 months, potential ongoing role
What are my responsibilities?
General light industrial support tasks to include:
- Operation of laser part marking machine (load / run programme / unload). 35%
- Operation of scanbox - blue light inspection machine (load / run programme / unload) 15%
- Operation of part depowdering unit. (Load / cycle programme / unload). 5%
- Operation of grit blasting unit. 45%
- Basic PC skills
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Committed individual willing to work the assigned hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail, ability to work to defined procedures and accurately record results
- Good manual dexterity
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND SOMEONE WILL BE IN TOUCH ASAP.
Please email your CV for further details or Apply to this advert.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Support Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.