Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their team on a part time basis!
- Being the first point of contact for the HR team, dealing with employee queries and developing employee relations
- Absence monitoring, contacting sick employees, updating sick notes, investigating unauthorised absences
- Administration, processing changes to existing employee details, completing general HR admin, maintaining filing systems
- Organising health surveillance for new starters and employees, pre-screening health questionnaires
- Co-ordinating inductions for new employees
- Co-ordinating or carrying out leaver interviews
- Providing support during disciplinary investigations,
- Providing HR reports
- Supporting Ad Hoc projects
- Administrative skills
- Ability to work off your own initiative
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Good customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience of the administration of a time and attendance system
Wednesday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 (pro-rata)
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please contact -
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.