Business System Administrator
Looking for your next challenge , reporting into the senior management, the Business system administrator role involves :
- Creating user accounts for new employees
- Disabling user accounts for leavers
- Configuring user roles in each system
- Housekeeping in each system
- First line of support for system queries from team members and responsible for escalating issues to Advanced where appropriate
- Training on use of systems
- Previous experience of a similar role (administration of IT systems)
- IT Literate
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
Knowledge of Infosuite , DRS and job manager
To apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business System Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.