Graduate Cyber Research Analyst - French
Graduate Cyber Research Analyst French - - French, graduate, analyst, writing, £competitive + Benefits, Central London - remote working
Opportunities like this one do not come along often so read on. A phenomenal opportunity has been created to join a cutting edge cyber security company who are pioneers in this field making a positive impact around the globe with their innovative software.
If you are a graduate looking to move into cyber security then this is the role to consider.
- It essential that you have exceptional report writing skills and that you are well versed in writing detailed and accurate reports, therefore we expect to see evidence by the way your CV is written please.
- Analytically minded by nature and enjoy learning complex subjects.
- You must have graduated from a top university with a degree holding at least a 2.1 or higher in History, Geography, Anthropology, Archaeology, Languages, Chemistry, Physics, Criminology, Ancient History, or something related with high A-levels grades.
- Confident when speaking to a wide audience and explaining complex subjects.
- Enjoy writing detailed reports based on your conclusions.
- French as your native language or highly proficient please.
- Ideally you will have a genuine desire to learn about the world of cyber security.
The Graduate Cyber Research Analyst French role:
- Working closely with the different teams to produce a high level of accurate cyber content.
- Assisting with writing proof of values and other ad hoc content.
- Summarising reports for executives both from both a technical and non technical background.
- Becoming fully engaged in the cyber security landscape.
Outstanding plush offices, vibrant & friendly team and finally learning about the fascinating field of cyber security.
This role would suit someone with very little technical know how but wants to learn about cyber security and utilise their degree.
Please note interviews are being conducted remotely and remote working is in place too, however, please be prepared to travel to Central London when it becomes safe to do so.
Feel free to call us on 01223 365197 or just apply via the link!
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Graduate, London, Cyber, Security, Writing, Analyst, History, Geography, Anthropology, Archaeology, Languages, Chemistry, Physics, Criminology, French
Apply for Graduate Cyber Research Analyst - French
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.