FLT Warehouse Technician
Outside Andover (must have own transport due to location)
Salary ranging between £20,400 - £21,900 depending on experience
Hours 8:00am - 16:00pm Monday - Friday
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Technician to provide all warehousing operations from 'goods in' to 'goods out', providing operational support, key to delivering a quality product and service to their customers.
This role will involve:
- Assemble and check Production / Sales orders for dispatch to internal or external customers in a timely manner
- Receiving deliveries, checking condition and accurately completing the necessary paperwork
- Reporting and recording stock movement and discrepancies
- Managing rack locations to ensure efficient use of space, recording all movements
- Liaising with the Production Supervisor, reporting on progress, informing of issues, recording stock movements and discrepancies
- Using a counterbalance forklift truck to move goods around the warehouse on a daily basis
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of working in a warehousing environment, preferably in food or pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to use a computerised stock management system
- Ideally Forklift truck license (counterbalance & flexi) - if no licence, MUST have experience using a FLT
- Good communication skills
- COSHH and H&S knowledge
If you have the relevant experience and want to make the role of Warehouse Technician a success, please do send your CV with immediate effect, we would love to hear from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for FLT Warehouse Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.