Our client is a well-known and established business looking for a Collections Administrator to join their team.
Ideal candidates will have worked within a financial environment, will have a strong background in providing various administrative tasks. Attention to detail is key as you will handle a variety of customer related administrative duties and must do this in line with the Data Protection Act.
- To maximise customer satisfaction and Collections performance by providing administrative support
- Sort and Distribute incoming mail. You will respond to all necessary mail within your level of authority and be responsible for scanning post onto the appropriate customer's account
- Generating and preparing various letters to be sent to customers
- Assist with office administration such as filling, photocopying, scanning, data entry etc.
- Liaise with external companies regarding mutual clients
- Keeping customers accounts up to date with correct and relevant information
- Liaise with customers within your level of authority
- Adding payments to customers' accounts
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements of the role please apply today. Office Angels are an equal opportunitiy employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Collections Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.