Business Project Manager (Insurance)
Business Project Manager
Remote / Edinburgh
£50,000 Fixed Term Contract Salary
Business Project Manager with experience in either Insurance, Pensions or Retirement financial services required to join an international Banking and Insurance company.
The Project Manager leads their delivery team to ensure the fundamentals of Project Management excellence are achieved, this includes analysis, governance, planning managing finances and delivering value.
- ▪ Takes responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organisation and/or conducts complex analyses on budget progress in other areas while working within established systems.
▪ Personally meets customer needs related to standard products and services and/or supervises a team of customer advisors.
▪ Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation.
▪ Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management programme with guidance from a project/programme manager.
▪ Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established knowledge management systems.
▪ Delivers outcomes by managing others and working within established systems.
▪ Sets short term objectives and helps manage the performance of direct reports by working within performance management systems.
▪ Delivers own small-scale or medium-scale projects by working within an established programme management plan.
▪ Investigates standard and non-routines incidents and reports and provides expert advice to more senior colleagues while coordinating with all internal functions to facilitate effective implementation of compliance programmes to minimise risk exposures and ensure adherence with regulatory standards.
▪ Delivers prescribed outcomes for a designated area, using risk management systems to ensure the organisation is not exposed to undue risks.
▪ Achieves planned commitments by developing short-term and/or medium-term work schedules and approving overtime or using additional resources as needed.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Business Project Manager (Insurance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.