Purchasing Administrator - Dublin North
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Purchasing Administrator with experience working in supply chain and logistics.
*Purchase Order Processing & Control
*Raise Purchase Orders All Goods
*Update Purchase orders on receipt shipment information
*Set up Bills of Lading and Containers
*Receive and invoice purchase orders
*Book receipted cargo into containers on ERP system & Update containers lifted
*Send warehouse receipts
*Transfer goods from within internal depots
*Report on order status, shipments ETD's, ETA'S etc
*Seek credit from Haulier where applicable and process Haulage credit notes
*Maintain document control in line with relevant industry & statutory standards for
*Sales Invoicing & credit management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
* Strong Excel Skills an advantage.
* Ability to prioritise, manage own workload and ensure targets achieve
* Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
* Customer focused, people orientated and be able to deliver exceptional customer service
*Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
* Qualification in purchasing or supply chain an advantage.
*Knowledge of Timber import and distribution an advantage but not essential.
*Knowledge of ISO an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience, please e-mail CVs to the link below.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Purchasing Administrator - Dublin North
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.