Junior Office Administrator
WOW FACTOR: Seeking a bright, self-motivated and determined administrator with 1-year experience within an office environment who is seeking a new challenge in the heart of the city. Position will be remote based initially, excellent progression opportunities and study support.
JOB ROLE: Junior Office Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £19,000 - £21,000 * Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Friendly, relaxed, hardworking and inclusive environment, support employees to grow within role and company
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing general office admin support to managers and wider team
- Answering telephone calls, transferring and taking concise messages where required
- Meeting and greeting guests in office with refreshments
- Manage all meeting room bookings and setting up including refreshments etc.
- Ensuring office supplies, stationery and kitchen supplies are ordered and maintained
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Point of contact for IT support and issues
- Managing the new business inbox, responding to queries, managing the contacts and ensuring system is up to date at all times
- Preparing invoices for clients and updating system
- Supporting the advisors and ensuring the documents required are finalised in a timely manner
- Handling, managing and updating client documents and processing when required
- Ad hoc office duties and support
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Minimum 1-year office or administration experience
- Must know basic admin tasks including answering telephone call, passing on concise messages, responding to emails and inbox queries
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and willingness to get involved and grow
- Strong organisational skills, time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to work well within a team but also independently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both verbal and written
- MS office and outlook skills and knowledge
- Client focused, professional and friendly
- "can do" attitude, able to meet deadlines and be proactive
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Junior Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.