An international leader in the technology and engineering industry are looking to recruit a number of production operatives to work at their Llanberis site.
Rate: £11.00 per hour
As a Reagent Operator you will be working in a team, operating semi-automated dispensing equipment, and following procedures and producing accurate completion of documentation.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written within the team, departments and line management
- Use all company equipment supplied in a safe and efficient manner and keep the equipment in good order at all times
- To competently and safely operate, maintain, clean and calibrate equipment / machinery / areas used in the manufacturing process.
- Maintenance of stocks and stock records through timely computer transactions
- Handling of hazardous biological and chemical materials safely
- An understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience within this industry is desirable
- An understanding of Health and Safety within the work place
- An awareness of COSHH desirable
- Team player
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.