Sales Office Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company based in Ashbourne, reporting to the Commercial Director, the Sales Office Manager is an integral part of the Sales team, with responsibility for leading and developing the order processing / customer service and sales support personnel.
The main responsibilities of the Sales team's responsibility include accurate and timely order processing, order monitoring, internal and external communications, customer service, managing incoming enquiries, and providing support for the Sales Managers.
Duties of the role include:
* To develop and improve processes in order to increase efficiency.
* To lead, support and develop team members.
* To ensure the team fosters excellent working relationships both internally and with customers, to deliver excellent customer service.
* To ensure the team communicates effectively both internally and with customers.
* To manage customers without the need to involve the Sales Managers.
* To review and improve processes and procedures; optimise the use of software to increase efficiency.
* To provide reports and data to the Sales Managers and Commercial Director as required.
* Handle customer complaints / non-conformances to the ultimate satisfaction of the customers.
Skills required for the role:
- Several years' experience within a fast-paced sales office environment
- Several years' experience in a customer service function
- Minimum 3 years' people management experience
- Ability to design and implement efficient processes
- Manufacturing industry background beneficial
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills / numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident, self motivated and professional
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.