NodeJs Aws Developer
Full Stack Node.js AWS Developer Role Leicester!
My client based in Leicester is looking to hire 2 Node.Js AWS developers to join their team. These are newly created roles working in a brand new team and are pivotal to the business!
This team will be responsible for disrupting the world of B2B ecommerce! You will be working in brand new offices circa 2 days a week ( after lock down) and you will be part of the team who are responsible for delivering the companies digital vision using Agile techniques to spearhead their digital transformation!
As an experienced Node.JS AWS Developer your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Playing a pivotal role in product development, working closely with Developers, Project Managers and Business Analysts to make a real impact their B2M (Business to Many) portal.
* Being the point of reference for the website and their live implementation technologies to make sure that the smooth operation of Agile deployments.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following experience:
* Technical experience in Node.js, AWS and full stack development as well as REACT Web Frameworks.
Indepth experience in Agile Software Development, CSS, SASS and version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
* Experience of PHP, SQL and open source communities such GitHub repos and technical blogs.
* Any experience of Postgres, MongoDB, Punchout, REST API services, Cloud based web services, Docker experience and Testing experience such as unit and end-to-end testing would also be highly beneficial but not essential.
In return for your skills you will be joining a Global company and have the opportunity to build something really special!
Salary of offer is between £30000 and £50000 depending on experience and you will also get on site parking, part remote working, pension, healthcare 30 days annual leave ( including bank holidays!)
Please note interviewing and work will be remote / virtual for the time being due to COVID -19. Long term you will be expected in the office 2 days a week
Based in Leicestershire this role is easily commutable from surrounding areas, both by private and public transport.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for NodeJs Aws Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.