Business Support Administrator
Main Duties and Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
In the event of absence to cover the following duties:
- Organising travel and accommodation/preparing travel itineraries
- Provide logistical support to meetings held in the boardroom. To include preparation/close of the meeting and conference rooms and assist in arrangements for catering provisions.
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Planning, organising and managing events
If you have at least 2 Years previous administration experience please apply, please note if you havent been contacted within 48 hours of your application unfortunatley you won't have been shortlisted to the next stage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.