Accounts Payable/ Finance Assistant
Role: Accounts Payable / Finance Assistance
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (some days working from home)
Benefits: Company pension scheme, working for a company is willing to pay for qualifications, great team environment, opportunity to work from home, free parking, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
We have teamed up with one of our clients based in Bromley looking to recruit for an Accounts Payable. This position is suitable for someone who is keen to work for a growing company who pride themselves on providing a high-quality professional service. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team. For more details please call or email Dolly on 0208 464 5225, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurate processing, coding and checking supplier invoices
- Cross checking of PODs / invoices / Purchase Orders
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Reconciliation and input of company credit card - liaising with card holders for receipts
- Update, maintain and manage supplier database
- Assisting with general finance support as required
- At least 1-year experience working in a similar role
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Good Excel skills
- Good communications skills
- Quick learner
- Team player
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on 0208 464 5225, alternatively email email@example.com with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Payable/ Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.