The role - Temporary Administrator
Our client based in Hexham requires a Temporary Administrator to start Monday 18th January 2021 on an ongoing basis. This role will be based in a Care Home setting administering mass COVID-19 testing for staff.
Hours of Work: 4 days per week - 9am-1pm
Pay Rate: £9.50 - £10.00ph paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
Due to location you must have access to your own transport.
An Enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this role.
Start date: Monday 18th January 2021
- Data entry of sensitive information
- Collate, record and issue COVID-19 results, ensuring all results are recorded correctly
- Staff will receive 3x tests per week so all paperwork must be up to date and submitted accordingly
- Any other adhoc duties if required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organise workload
- Strong communication skills
- An Administration/Data Entry background
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect while working on behalf of Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.