Our client, based on the outskirts of York is a cloud-based business management solution company, who are continuing to expand as the demand for their products and services grow. Due to this growth in business our client Is looking to expand their team and are now recruiting permanent Software Support colleagues.
This role will be a blend of technical support and customer services where you will have a hands-on role in enabling their clients to get the most out of their software, whilst fixing any faults that arise.
As a Software Support your role will include;
- Being first- and second-line support for client's bespoke software
- Contacting clients via telephone, email and live chat with the aim to resolve 90% of issues and queries.
- Remotely logging in to fix common faults or direct clients to resolve the issues
- Attending client visits will become part of the role where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the software and service.
- Educate new and existing clients of the product via video calls and conferences.
- Assist with the process improvement, offering new ideas to benefit the team and company.
The successful candidate will be a team player, have a positive attitude and thirst for knowledge, experience in delivering customer service excellence, have strong and clear communication in person and over the phone and be loyal and company orientated.
Hours of work: between 08:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday plus 1 in 5 Saturdays working 9 - 3 (time is given back in lieu usually the following Friday, so you get a long weekend)
The salary for Software Support is £19,500 to £23,000 plus the following benefits;
- Opportunities to learn and progress within the company
- Excellent team working environment
- Regular salary reviews not just annually but based on progress and contribution
- Quarterly social budget for fun team events
- Holidays starting at 25 days increasing to 30 days for long term service
- Vitality Health which comes with plenty of benefits including private health cover
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme and employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme.
This client is a market leader within their sector and for the right candidate offers excellent long-term career prospects.
For more information contact Charlotte in our York office on 01904 640333, send your CV or click the link below to apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Software Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.