We require a software developer with strong technology domain experience, and the ability to tackle challenging technical problems. You will be working on exciting projects, working as part of a larger project team. You will be expected to effectively and efficiently design, develop and support software applications to the high quality that is expected from all projects and you will also have direct interaction with our customers.
You will work with architects, senior programmers, scrum masters, business analysts, product owners and other internal stakeholders, with key responsibilities including:
- Designing, developing, integrating, testing and debugging modules of code
- Supporting, maintaining and documenting software functionality
- Developing innovative solutions to complex technical problems
- Working independently and within a wider team with minimal supervision
- Reviewing, maintaining, and if necessary repairing legacy code
- Integrating new software into the existing solution
- Upgrading the current system to a newer version
- Attending and actively participating in SCRUM ceremonies and events
- Reporting progress to Scrum Master, highlighting issues before they become a problem.
- A degree in Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computing, or a related discipline
- Programming experience in C# language
- Experience in the following technologies:
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2019
- Azure Dev Ops (TFS)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Previous usage of automated build and continuous integration suites
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team as well as Agile behaviours and culture.
- Previous experience of working and in-depth knowledge around Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Apply for Sharepoint Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.