Lovely client, great opportunity!
- Minimum 3 month role
- Facilities Assistant - cleaning in a hospital environment, rooms, common rooms, bathrooms etc plus helping delivering meals, moving furniture, equipment etc.
- Working 37.5 hours a week
- 5 days in 7 Monday to Sunday on a Rota
- Shifts 7am to 3pm or 8am-4pm
- Basic Pay rate £8.92 per hour
- Great work ethic, good customer service skills essential.
- Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check and provide good references covering the last 3 years
If you feel you match the criteria please apply for the role making sure you supply an updated CV with dates covering at least the last 3 years. If you have any gaps in employment please make a note of what you were doing during this time
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Facilities Assistnat
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.