Administrator (Occupational Health Unit)
Adecco are proud to be recruiting on behalf of North Wales Police for an Administrator to work within the Occupational Health Unit on a 6 month assignment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Typing and secretarial support for the Force Medical Advisor, Occupational Health Unit Manager, and Occupational Health Nurse Adviser, plus general administration duties. Dealing with and actioning queries when staff are not available
- Undertake the administration associated with Occupational Health appointments and clinics. Ensuring files are up-to-date and any necessary reports on file
- Contacting external agencies, e.g. General Practitioner, Hospital, with regards to report requests.
- Administration associated with pre-employment processes. Making files up for new employees once taken on
- Maintaining administrative procedures in relation to the Specialist's budgets, e.g. Physio, Counselling and Intervention Medical referrals.
The role requires applicants who can demonstrate (with evidence) skills in the following areas:
- NVQ level 3, or equivalent level of qualification, in Administration/Word Processing related subject, or possess an equivalent amount of proven relevant experience.
Experience of transcribing from audio tapes.
Possess a knowledge and understanding of medical confidentiality.
A knowledge of medical secretarial functions would be desirable, although not essential
- Welsh Level 3
Mon-Fri - 37 hours
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert for consideration or call 01244 346674 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator (Occupational Health Unit)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.