Our client based in York City Centre are a company who believes in making their customers life easier by providing them access to packages of services for their building compliance. Due to workload Adecco are recruiting for an Administrator for 12 months.
As an Administrator your responsibilities will include;
- Speaking with customers to book in Testing Personnel.
- Create and maintain air tightness testing schedules for customers.
- Emailing confirmations to clients.
- Arrange invoices in a timely manner.
- Organise hire vehicles and hotels as required.
- Support organising CSCS cards and Health & Safety equipment.
The successful Administrator will have an excellent telephone manner, possess the ability to communicate at all levels, be proactive and organised and be proficient in the use Excel and Word.
The salary for this position is £19,000 pa or £9.00 per hour.
Our client is considered a market leader within their sector and for the right candidate could have long term career prospects.
To apply for the Administrator position please call Charlotte Hughes on 01904 640333 or send you CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.