Do you have a background in Construction or Telecommunications with a solid Administrative and Coordination background?
We have an opportunity to join a local, fast growing company that has a goal to build the digital infrastructure you deserve to support your lifestyle in the 21st Century.
The key focus of this role is to provide administrative support to the Construction Department. As Construction Coordinator you will be building relationships with all our internal and external parties, coordinating noticing with our contractors and local highways authorities as well as conducting utility searches and providing documents including Safe Dig work packs for our Construction team.
- Building relationships with internal and external parties, coordinating with contractors and local highways
- Coordinate and produce documentation for the Public Infrastructure Access
- Produce notice reports, utility searches and manage defect reworks
- Communicating with the field engineers, customers and team members
- Identify foreseeable project risks and initiate appropriate mitigation measures, keeping Construction team informed at all times
- Ensure the team books and monitors Permits & Opening Notices
- 2+ years admin
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident with technology
- Interest in FTTP
In return you be rewarded with an excellent benefits package, salary of up to £23k depending on experience , up to 10% of bonus, 25 days holidays, and a 6% pension contribution
For more information or an informal chat please call Charlotte on 01392 426200, or email on Exeter@office-angels.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Construction Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.