Software Engineer C, C++, C#
Software Engineer with experince of designing test solutions is required for a long term contract with a multi-national defence company based in Stevenage.
This role will be inside IR35 so candidates will need to accept working via an umbrella company or working PAYE.
Candidates also need to be prepared to undergo SC security clearance to UK Eyes Only before commencing this assignment.
In this role you will be:
* Designing and producing software solutions to test world leading complex products;
* Working with a wide range of teams across the company to deliver test software capability;
* Facilitating the testing of products from early concept to production.
* We are looking for self-motivated, adaptable and proficient software engineers with a range of the following attributes:
* Previous software engineering experience in the development of test solutions is desirable. We will also consider someone with solid software engineering experience and a keen interest in test solutions.
* Strong ability to write software in C / C++; experience with C# and scripting languages would be an advantage to our future strategy.
* Proactive and able to take ownership of the software development.
* Great communication skills with a strong motivation for collaboration.
* Knowledge of electronics measurement techniques using equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
* Experience using software configuration management tools and techniques.
* Understanding of communications and serial interfaces such as RS422, RS485, Modbus, CAN and 1553.
* Experience of developing real time software is an advantage
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a software related role, ideally in a Defence or Aerospace contracting environment.
- Experience of developing real time software is an advantage
Apply for Software Engineer C, C++, C#
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.