Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager
Role is looking after all after sales issues. Liaising with customers, delivery teams, repair specialists, suppliers to resolve any after sales issues that might arise.
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as needed
- Help customers register online and process their orders
- Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Have a friendly, outgoing nature.
Be able to deal on occasion with angry customers.
Be administratively strong and comfortable with numbers.
Have an excellent telephone manner, with excellent command of English.
Enjoy working for a small, independent business.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.