My client, a nationally recognised Utilities provider is seeking a confident communicator who is highly computer-literate to join their StreetWorks team. The purpose of the role is to raise, monitor, manage and close permits via local authorities that allow subcontractors to complete work across the country on behalf of my client. You will be speaking throughout the day with Local Authorities and Subcontractors on site so it is essential that you enjoy being on the phone. Duties will include:
- Arranging permits according to council requirements
- Producing traffic management plans to install temporary lights/close roads/ alternative footpaths in accordance with NRSA guidelines and council requirements
- Scheduling work to site
- Monitor site compliance and raise issues
- Monitor and manage any fines/charges for non-compliance
- Liaise with Subcontractors on site to ensure they are compliant
- Logging all activity on Salesforce CRM internally and utilising gov platform to log works/progress
- Work towards SLAs set by Highways Authority and Local Authority
What is my client looking for? If you have previously worked in a Streetworks Position then brilliant but if not, experience in a role involving site compliance will be just as beneficial. The key skills they need are:
- Experience managing permit process or a compliance process on site
- Confident communicator when dealing with subcontractors and local authorities
- Extremely accurate in your work
- Highly computer literate and able to use 3 systems simultaneously
- Eager to learn and develop within your role/team/the wider business
- Must be able to commute to Dartford everyday
What can my client offer you@
- Salary £20,000-£24,000
- Hours 7:30am-4:30pm (non-negotiable)
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Staff discounts
Apply now by uploading your Cv.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Work Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.