IT Support Technician Office 365 - Harlow
Due to a large office 365 rollout my client a leading supplier of power distribution equipment is currently looking to recruit a IT Support Technician on an initial four month fixed term basis .
Based in Harlow, but assisting in the support of around 65 users across the three business locations (Crayford, Harlow and Wakefield) this is an important post providing cover for one of our permanent IT staff.
The successful candidate must have hands-on experience of the Microsoft network platform, be aware of virtualised/Citrix environments, as well as knowledge of network maintenance and administration and be familiar with Microsoft 365 implementations. They will be self-motivated, able to work unsupervised with good technical skills.
Main purpose of the role
* To assist in the implementation of a Microsoft 365 rollout.
* To assist in the implementation of a company-wide cloud based telephone system.
* Provide 1st line support for users across all sites but focusing mainly on Harlow site.
* Assist in procurement, install, commission, maintaining, troubleshooting and decommissioning of varied company ICT equipment.
* Assist with general day to day administration.
* Maintain system documentation.
* Assist in other current projects where required.
* A Microsoft professional with knowledge of Microsoft 365 implementations.
* Full experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft networking along with a working awareness of Citrix and virtualised environments (XenServer and Hyper-V).
* Fault diagnosis and resolution skills.
* Ability to quickly get on board with our network allowing the quickest route to achieve your role as learning time will be restricted.
* Car owner with full driving licence (occasional travel to the other 2 sites may be required).
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and work with users in a professional, confident and friendly manner.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for IT Support Technician Office 365 - Harlow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.