Sheltered Scheme Manager (perm)
Based in a large sheltered scheme (63 flats) in Willesden in North-West London, this is a full time role (36 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the client is keen to recruit somebody with previous experience in/of:
* Working with others, to provide and coordinate services to elderly residents in Sheltered Housing.
* Developing and strengthening local communities within the organisation's sheltered housing stock and encourage other elderly residents to join in activities at sheltered schemes.
* Providing housing management services to residents, and dealing with any disputes between neighbours.
* Regularly liaising with the Supported Housing Manager to maximise rental income.
* Working to improve the quality of life for residents and provide support to residents.
* Assessing and interviewing applicants suitable for retirement housing.
* Managing and maintaining the health and safety of the buildings to comply with all legislative requirements.
* Developing support plans and risks assessments with residents and review and document information accurately.
* Promoting independence and access support solutions for residents in retirement housing.
Please note, an enhanced DBS is required as the post will involve working very closely with vulnerable, elderly adults with a wide range of support needs. A recent First Aid Certificate would also be highly desirable, but lone working experience is essential. A car driver/owner is not essential providing you can travel to this scheme easily.
The successful applicant will be entitled to 21 days annual leave as well as many other benefits. Due to the current pandemic, there will be a strong element of working from home but you will still need to visit this scheme at least once a week to begin with.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria and can interview virtually in week commencing Monday 25th January 2021 need apply.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sheltered Scheme Manager (perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.