Our client is currently looking for an eRostering Systems Facilitator to join their workforce intelligance team.
- To ensure all modules of the eRostering system are implemented and maintained across all staff departments.
- To co-ordinate they delivery of high quality training on eRostering.
- Responsible for the analysis of shift patterns to develop and support individual user requirements.
- Provided first and second line support to users and ensuring data integrity and data quality assurance.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience of eRostering with good communication and attention to detail.
Full training will be given on the first day.
For more information please contact Adecco Romford.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for E-Rostering Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.