Field Sales Account Manager
Field Sales Account Manager
Manage Territory within a designated area focusing on conquest customers whilst maintaining relationships with core accounts so that revenue and profits are maximised for both New and Used Equipment.
Hours: 40 hours
Salary- £36,000 plus (Commission and Car allowance)
Location: South East (Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk)
Major Job Functions
- Owner of the annual business plan for equipment, work tools, CVA & warranties to the respective territory prospects and customers. Employ a dedicated approach to planning the coverage of the territory, utilising customer/product knowledge, sales support tools and inside sales to focus on 'customers in the market'.
- Develop and utilise a variety of information sources to ensure that industry or sector knowledge is covered to an appropriate level. Develop appropriate sales plans for the key sectors/industries in the territory to ensure that sales targets equipment and services are achieved and where possible exceeded. Ensure accuracy above 90% on a rolling 90-day plan. FST updated to reflect monthly deliveries.
- Effectively utilise the available range of marketing campaigns & finance options available to support the development of cost-effective solutions for customers in the territory whilst also maintaining profitability.
- Coordinate across internal functions and departments to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are provided to the customer within the territory. Identify key decision-makers and quickly build the necessary intimacy and trust to close opportunities successfully. Be regarded by the customer as the face of Finning.
- Effectively manage opportunities from across the business to provide the customer with a timely and effective follow-up. In addition, identifying opportunities. Using the bespoke CRM system to adherence is key in maintaining an awareness of competitors, feeding intelligence on their activities to include lost sales reporting. Communicate progress/issues within the territory to any other Finning parties so that a definitive, integrated approach is presented to all customers.
Ability to influence and persuade
Teamwork and interpersonal skills
Driven and results orientated
Product and industry knowledge ref paving and compaction products
Understand local marketing principles
Understand territory/sector planning process
PC literate with a strong working knowledge of MS Office and Finning CRM software, Excel & PowerPoint
3 years Field Sales Account Management Experience
Education and Experience
At least three years of sales experience, Minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalent, A - Level's desirable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Field Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.