Production Operator - shift work
The successful candidate will benefit from;
- Weekly pay - paid every Friday. (currently set at £9.51 per hour). This will be your hourly rate plus shift allowance
- Adecco perks
- On site support
- Ongoing support and training
The ideal candidate:
Although experience is preferred, it is not essential. We just ask that you are flexible and have a good work ethic. Some of the ideals include;
- Someone from a manufacturing or production background
- Someone from an automotive background
- Someone who is used to and able to working shift patterns
- Computer knowledge - basic
This includes but not limited to:
- Operate assigned equipment or areas of the Plant.
- Performs and reports on operational related activities per the Operations Dashboard (OPD)-Tasks List.
- Utilises discretionary time to enable sustainable performance results for the facility.
- Utilises operations knowledge and experience, to proactively operate the plant in a safe, reliable and optimal manner. Works with Shift Team members to efficiently anticipate and resolve unplanned events within the capabilities of the team
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
If this is something that would be of interest to you, then apply with your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Production Operator - shift work
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.