Temporary Data Processor - Life Science Degree Required
Temporary Data Assessor - Life Science Degree Required
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week) | £14 per hour
Currently working remotely, will be based in London office.
Temporary role for around 3 - 6 months, please only apply if you are immediately available and have a Life Science Degree.
- Responding to enquiries from stakeholders and ensure provision of data to researchers
- Follow-up of reports to ensure the accuracy, quality and timely production of case folders
- Detect, evaluate and attend management review meetings
- Provide clear, reliable and timely scientific advice and data for requests and all types of queries
- Quality assure the classification of data from Scientists and commit reports to the database.
- Undertake quality audits on a monthly basis
- Quality assure simple queries from other Assessors
- Monitor work queues and recommend prioritisation of work
- Train new Assessors if required
- Prioritise data by carrying out Impact analysis
- May be asked to Manage on behalf of the Team Co-ordinator in periods of absence
- You must hold a University Degree within Life Sciences
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data and make appropriate recommendations under pressure
- Effective organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to produce work to high standards of quality within a pressurised time frame
- Experience of putting forward own view points when discussing scientific issues and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Data Processor - Life Science Degree Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.