Health & Safety Officer (Part time)
Are you an experienced Health & Safety officer looking for Part time work??
Look no further...........
Our client is seeking a permanent part time (20hours per week) Health and Safety officer who will be working within the Health care/pharmaceutical industry.
The main aim of this role is to prevent accidents, injuries and work-related illnesses. The role is to create and implement health and safety policies in accordance with the latest legislation and to ensure that these policies are implemented by management and employees.
- Implement proactive Health, Safety and Environment improvement activities
- Promote a positive culture and safe working practices
- Managing the on site and field risk assessments and method statements
- Work closely with managers to complete corrective actions, improvement and audit results
- Prepare reports and presentations that demonstrate compliance to legislation
- Gather, monitor and report all data and statistics associated with site Health, Safety and Environmental performance
- Manage the new starter HSE inductions ensuring H&S standards and information is given to all new staff to promote a good H&S culture.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience working as a HSE Officer with field based staff previously
- HSE qualification, IOSH or NEBOSH
- Has proactively driven H&S improvements in previous organisation
- The ability to work collaboratively across all business areas
- Be an advocate for providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
Our Offer to You
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Contributory Pension
- Family friendly benefits
- Private health cover
- Sports and social club
- MY-MT - discount on major retailers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.