Team Administrator - Part time
Part time Team PA role!!!! - A lovely opportunity has arisen in a boutique finance company for a candidate to join the fun, buzzy team as the Team Assistant. This is an administrative role so ideally candidates will have done a secretarial course / be comfortable using Excel.
My client are looking for general administrative support from writing letters to clients & mail merges, handling post in the office, setting up new accounts, updating client information, liaising with clients when necessary, handling and chasing client transfers. Some of the role is quite repetitive, but we are a nice, friendly, small team and a start-up, so there is scope to take on more responsibility as the role develops.
Responsibilities may include
- General office admin such as greeting clients, answering phones, maintaining office supplies and equipment etc
- Dealing with telecoms and IT providers
- Being an integral part of the team, chasing providers, doctors and payments etc
- Writing review letters after the meetings for advisers on an ad-hoc basis
- Becoming an expert on the database
- Doing a range of office software administration such as email management, spreadsheet creation and database management
- Various data cleansing exercises including contacting clients about any outstanding documentation and Updating the database
The ideal candidate will
- Be confident and personable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be a keen team player
- Have had some office experience
- Be competent using Microsoft Office
- An excellent work life balance
- Collaborative and supportive team
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Team Administrator - Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.