We are seeking an individual to assist the wayleave manager for our fantastic client based in Exeter
The purpose of this role will be to assist with the route survey, acquiring of access and wayleave agreements for a Fibre to the Premises project based in Devon, Dorset and Somerset, through third party access.
- Developing the wayleave department, policies and processes
- Answer calls from landowners with questions and queries
- Make appointments with landowners, councils and advisors etc
- Attend meetings with the construction and wayleaves teams
- Using Land searches, identify land and secure wayleaves, easement, and landlord's consents in a telecommunications environment.
- Required to identify routes for telecommunications network and conduct site inspections to cover aspects of land surveying particularly regarding Western Power Distribution poles, BT/Openreach and Multi Dwelling/Business Units
The right candidate will need to have 2+ years administration experience, previous knowledge of wayleaves and telecommunication construction and noticing experience within highways and local authorities. This role requires an individual who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and is an advanced Microsoft Office user.
In return, you will be rewarded with a great benefits package to incl;
- Salary - up to 27k
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5:30pm
- 25 days of holidays + bank holidays
- 6% pension plan from the company
- 10% bonus ( depending on individual and company performance)
If this role is describing you then please get in touch with Charlotte today with a copy of your up to date CV on email@example.com or call on 01392 426200
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.