Human Resources Manager
30 - 40 hours per week
My client, a well established, growing, manufacturer who are seeking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to become an integral part of the Management team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering operational HR support and services for the manufacturing facility.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Support with the Management team.
- Striving to achieve business goals through HR Strategy and Operational planning.
- Focused on commercial HR support and solutions.
- Employee relations.
- Some payroll included.
- CIPD qualified, ideally within a manufacturing background.
- Strong IT skills - used for reporting and operations.
- Suitable for an individual looking to progress in their career.
If you are suitable for the role and would like more information, please contact
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.