Sales and Operations Manager
5 days left
- Job Level
My client specialise in financial software solutions and are looking for a Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for sales data integrity, supporting the international sales team.
The Sales and Operations Manager plays a critical role in the day-to-day functioning of the sales organization.
- International reporting for sales team (including report distribution) as well as….
periodic ad hoc reports.
- Own the sales forecasting process for the international team. Analyzing and
collecting information from the international stake holders to provide insights to the
head of Sales.
- Act as a contact for international CRM platform reporting and aid field to
troubleshoot non-technical issues.
- Model international sales targets and develop goals to benchmark against throughout
- Understand and evaluate current process and pipeline metrics to recommend and
- Assist in training development, training, and education on Salesforce platform for the
- Responsible for corporate reporting for the international business.
- Manage, maintain, and track international territory alignments.
Other duties as assigned.
- Working with senior management/sales executives and other functions to gain
insight on existing processes and contribute to the development of new ones.
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities
quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision.
- Provide support on pricing proposals, contract reviews, RFI/RFP submissions for
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and ability to navigate complex,
matrixed organizations and their intricacies.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales and Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.