Team Leader (Help-desk) - Home-Based
We are looking to bring on board a Team Leader to join and support our Helpdesk team, based from home. This role would be working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:30pm to 20:30. Occasional Sunday, Wednesday and day working as suits the business. 37.5 hours per week.
Starting ASAP until the end of June 2021, on a fixed-term contract.
As a member of the Helpdesk Contact Centre team you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface for our Client as a Team Leader. You will oversee and drive daily operational performance related to Health and Safety, Human Resources, Payroll, Recruitment, and Pre-Employment Screening enquiries. To thrive in the role, you will be expected to champion best practise whilst effectively managing and leading a team of Helpdesk Agents through coaching, mentoring and performance management, thus ensuring agents are sufficiently trained to deliver consistent high output related to the incoming workload needs of project milestones. Furthermore, you will be expected to efficiently manage any incoming escalations with a swift resolve whilst actively contributing to the ongoing development and implementation of the service delivery plan.
In supplement, you will also work as part of a larger network of teams and departments who respond to both candidate and worker enquiries received via telephone and email communication channels.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service or Recruitment background with proven experience of leading teams,
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, multiskilled and multi-function Contact Centre environment,
- Experience of managing KPI focused targets,
- Ability to coach and mentor others,
- Experience of undertaking staff development and performance management,
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Mathematics and English essential, Level 5 Diploma or above in Leadership Management or equivalent desired,
- Proven people and performance management skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills,
- Recent experience of using current IT and communications technologies,
- Previous experience with Salesforce is desirable,
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail skills,
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to communicate and instruct a diverse range of people,
- A positive and tenacious can-do attitude with confidence to manage own workload.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the current working environment across the UK has changed immeasurably, therefore Helpdesk Agents will be requested to work in either a full or partial virtual work environment which will involve home working. As a homeworker you will be expected to accommodate and adhere to the following measures:
- Team Leaders will be expected to set up a private and secure work environment free from any distraction,
- Ensure call details are not discussed in the presence of others,
- Ensure all notes are made electronically on the equipment provided and deleted according to GDPR legislation (notes must only be held for the time and purpose they are needed),
- Comply with all aspects of the working from home standard operating procedure,
- Confirm you have unlimited access to internet (will not run out of data allowance) and
- Inform your insurance company that you will be working from home.
Hours of work:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:30pm to 20:30. Occasional Sunday, Wednesday and day working as suits the business. 37.5 hours per week.
Salary £25-28,000 dependant on experience.
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.