Admin/Data Entry - Near Chelmsford
Trainee Estimator/ Data Entry - (Near Chelmsford)
Our client is offering the exciting opportunity to join their well established and reputable company near Chelmsford.
You will receive extensive training and no previous experience in Estimating is required.
Due to location, a vehicle is required
· Liaising with customers to gather information
· Data entry working with spreadsheets and data
· Liaising with suppliers to request costings and negotiate discounts
· Following up all quotations and estimates by telephone and email
· Dealing with all estimating related customer enquiries
· Liaising with suppliers to create price comparison tables requesting credit checks from the accounts department and recording the information in the relevant places
· Providing administrative support for the Project Managers and Managing Director as required
· Organising and sending samples to customers as required
· Meeting all Health and Safety Requirements in the office according to Company Health and Safety policy
· Liaising with architects and project managers
· Preparing accurate and timely cost estimates by analysing technical drawings, tender packages and specifications
· Strong Excel Skill
· Professional Communication Skills
· Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Use their own initiative
· Be a quick learner
· Have high Attention to Detail
· Be able to work in a fast pace environment
Location: Chelmsford ( must drive due to location)
Hours: Mon - Friday
Full Time - Permanent position
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a great company with excellent benefits. Including, a competitive salary, free parking and a great work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.