Covid Test Processing Operative - Uxbridge - £15 per hour
Covid Test Processing Operatives
£15 per hour
26th November to 14th December
Adecco are in search of multiple Covid Test Processing Operatives to support our client, based in Uxbridge.
Reporting into the Team Leader the Test Assistant is accountable for supporting subjects during sample taking and Sample Processors during processing of samples.
Reporting into the Team Leader the Sample Processor is accountable for preparing the test kit and processing the test/Swab sample for final result.
▪ Sets up sample for analysis/
▪ Pipettes extraction solutions to sample, following SOP.
▪ Times the sample analysis.
▪ Await and read result displayed and mark it on device.
▪ Pushes results for digital upload.
▪ QA another Processing Operative's result analysis.
- Commitment to the work and to following the strict guideline and procedures required
- Experience working with members of the public/patients
- Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours.
Full (paid) training and PPE will be provided.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.