- Full Time
Office Angels Manchester are currently recruiting for Witness Statement Takers for our prestigious Manchester City Centre based client! These roles will be on a temporary basis, so all applicants must be able to start on 4th January 2021 and be available until at least April. You will initially be based from home but could potentially be office based. All IT equipment will be provided.
The role of a Statement Taker is very intense and demanding and will include the following duties:
- Liaising with various parties to obtain accurate statements
- Drafting statements to be sent out
- Working to strict deadlines
- Any additional duties required
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both oral and written and gained in a similar role. Due to the nature of the role the right candidates will be required to be empathetic.
- Start Date - 4th January 2021
- Pay rate £14.34 per hour
- 35 Hours per week Mon-Fri
- 25 days holiday + Bank Hols
- Ongoing temporary role
- Ability to work remotely
- All offers subject to satisfactory Criminal Record declaration and references
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Statement Taker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.