Customer Service - Working From Home
- Full Time
Customer Service - Working from Home
Mon-Fri (9am til 5pm)
Our large client in utilities are looking for keen members to join their growing business. The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate customer centric behaviour, and understand the customer journey, and drive to deliver "above & beyond" experience.
Working as part of the Operations Support Team, reporting to a Customer Manager, you will responsible for the customer journey associated with the clients existing customers on the inbound customer service line.
The Role: You will be working closely with the Customer Service team to deliver exceptional customer service; you will find a variety of different tasks to complete daily. These will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to daily email traffic internal customers and clients Log new customer calls on the appropriate works system, ensuring client priorities are met, while recording accurate quality data.
- Answer inbound customer service line
- Working towards day to day KPIs
- Following a SOPs process to support excising customers with their general enquiries
- Ensuring that all internal work systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate charges are applied to work orders highlighting chargeable opportunities. Weekly\Monthly valuation preparation.
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV. Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service - Working From Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.