Junior SEO Copywriter
Our client has been established in their market for over 20 years and continues to deliver the best creative strategy for their customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior SEO copywriter to join their Kettering based team to work across a range of projects creating SEO Friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
- Write copy for a wide range of client projects: Web Page Business Copy, Blog Articles, Social Media Updates and Informational SEO Content
- Write email newsletter copy for in house marketing campaigns
- Write all of your copy from an SEO point of view.
- Carry out Keyword Research in order to guide your content creation
- Be helpful, flexible and proactive within the team.
- Prioritise work according to campaign schedules.
- Proof-read your own work before handing it over to clients.
- Experience in writing content for the web
- Understanding in the fundamentals of SEO Copywriting
- Experience working within a team
- Ability to write well about any field, subject matter or industry.
- Ability to write within a given tone of voice or house style
Ideally, you will have studied English Literature and you are able to condense and summarise key messages in an engaging way, think creatively, and generate ideas for content as well as given briefs.
You'll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal Diligent with attention to detail - producing a high standard of work is important comfortable responding to feedback on work
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.