Microsoft Technical Consultant, EUC - (SCCM / Win 10 etc...)
This role is home based, with expenses paid where and when required. It comes with an extremely competitive salary and generous benefits package.
The successful candidate will be working on various Microsoft EUC projects, supporting the full lifecycle of client engagement.
* Designing and delivering suitable solutions
* Supporting bids
* Client engagement
* Technical Presentation
* Technical Design
* Support on project implementation
* On-going client management and support
* You will be recognised internally and externally as an expert in Microsoft EUC
* Hands on, technically delivering projects for clients
* Supporting sales teams with technical expertise
* Have ownership of presales processes
* Elicit and transform business and technical requirements from clients, turning these requirements into fit for purpose technical solutions and services
* Deliver client presentations and workshops demonstrating products and services
* Be the client leader and POC for product management and development
* Gravitas to deal with a wide range of client interactions
* Have a sound commercial mind
* Experience within a similar role is vital
* Technical experience with as many as possible of the below technologies/services
o Windows 10
o Auto Pilot
* An ideal candidate would be armed with current Microsoft certifications, however this is only desirable
If this sounds like you and you want to take the next step on your professional career path then apply now for immediate consideration. This role could act as a fast track to practice lead, so apply now!!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement