£18,000 - £25,000 DOE
Are you an enthusiastic people person that likes a sense of achievement? Do you have the ability to work quickly and professionally in a busy environment, whilst having fun along the way? We want you to come and join us and take up the chance of full training and development that will build confidence and expertise in the industry.
Adecco Cheltenham are currently looking to grow their ambitious, friendly team with an additional Recruitment Consultant to focus on permanent recruitment. You will be responsible for representing our candidates on a proactive basis to clients in order to secure new business and develop relationships with existing business.
We believe we are different to other recruitment agencies - what makes us different is our people, our management and our encouraging culture. Day to day activities will include:
· Achieving activity targets to maximise new business opportunities whilst building strong, lasting relationships with clients
· Carrying out key activity including: generating leads, researching prospects, interviewing relevant candidates and making proactive calls to prospect clients
· Attending meetings with both existing and new clients to manage relationships. You will need a driving licence and access to a car
· Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates and matching them effectively to clients with a consultative approach
· Negotiating pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk
Adecco is a world leading recruitment company with a global, national and local presence. As well as an excellent commission structure, Adecco has a fantastic training programme which will ensure you have every opportunity to develop your full potential within this city centre branch. Key to your success will be the drive and energy you bring to the role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV online or forward
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy