Health & Safety Officer
Health and Safety Officer - 2 year contract
- Free lunch and refreshments as well as free parking onsite
- Regular training from internal and external experts
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Discounted venue hire for parties/weddings
Do you have at least 3 years health and safety experience with a solid understanding of guidelines and legislation?
Would you like to work in a historical and idyllic location for an organisation that offer amazing benefits, including free lunch and refreshments, onsite parking, pension scheme and career progression opportunities?
We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety officer for a very rewarding role in the heart of Kent.
You will be supporting the Estates & Facilities/Maintenance team ensuring all health and safety measures are both up to date and developed in line with guidelines and legislation and your role will include:
- Reviewing policies and updating, including accurate recording of data
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and regularly communicated to staff and conduct regular meetings with line managers to discuss any issues
- Work alongside Estates Manager to update all issues surrounding Equipment, Risk Assessments and all other Health & Safety measures
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure all H&S aspects are met
- Ensure the organisation meets its statuary obligations in all areas pertaining to health and safety and welfare at work
- Co-ordinate the development of H&S policies, systems and work procedures.
- Regular meetings with Line manager to discuss health & Safety issues.
- Ensure accurate Health & Safety updates and reviews are recorded.
The team here are wonderful to work with, incredibly supportive and very friendly.
If you have at least 3 years' experience in a health and safety position, contact Rhiannon now on 01892 614242 or email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy